Saturday, October 31, 2020

Mid 5

 Experimenting with wool as a base layer.    Only  -2C wearing a mid weight 2/3 zip merino wool long sleeve tech T under my shell.   Didn't feel the cold pressing as bad and when the sweat came on it wasnt uncomfortable.    I always seem to struggle to stay comfortable running outside during the cold months.  Treadmill and gyms are a no go with the pandemic so its best to figure out how to be comfortable...if that's possible.     

 Haven't weighed myself since mid March!   Lost a wee bit of upper body muscle since then and the middle is a wee bit thicker so I expected to tip the scales 180+ lbs .... winter heavyweight.   I weighed myself 3 days this week and was 174,  177 and 174 lbs....same weight as before the pandemic.    I was pleasantly surprised.  

 So the last run of Oct 2020 was yet another 5Ker on my meal break this morning. 



No comments: