Sunday, May 1, 2016

April Totals

April -  350.6 km
YTD - 1,222.8 km

There were 2 race the Marden 1/2 early in the month and the PYP 50Ker on the last day.     I was happy with the increased volume from Marches 332.5 km I was missing a long run but it just didn't fit into my schedule.  I am pretty much where I need to be with the 100 miler looming the PYP and Seaton 50Kers will really help with both the physical and mental  aspects.

Here is a breakdown of my 35 April Runs

Trail   15 Runs,  154.9 km
Road   2 Runs, 26.5 km
Track  1 Run, 33 km
Treadmill, 17 runs 188.2 km
Rest Days,  2


Looking ahead through September the races are more or less going to dominate my long runs.  The races are the training for the next race.  In between I will throw in the odd LSD and of course the staple of my diet the " Lunch Run".

No comments: