Saturday, January 2, 2021

December 2020 Summary

 December -      88.6 km

YTD          - 2,194.1 km


Well that was probably one of my "lightest" months of running since I started blogging.   Inspite of this I was really quite active with other things so I really don't feel that I lost any fitness as a matter of fact the "constraining" is really a good thing.     There was a 5 day trip to Whistler spending 3 day on the Mountain.   After Christmas I came down with a head cold ...a few more days off.     With no races on the calendar and probably won't be until half the year is over I will more or less continue to do what I have been doing through the first quarter of 2021.   


December breakdown ,  17runs!

Rest Days  X 6

Sick Days  X  3  Whistler Video

Vacation X 5

Trail Run ( Shoes ) X 11 = 62.4 km

Trail Run ( Snowshoes ) X 3 = 14.4 km

Road X 3 = 15 km

Ski X 3 

No comments: