Monday, August 8, 2022

Endur Stage 2 - 15 km Time Trail - Cambridge

 Had a better  run today ,  a wee bit more in control and I got the result I was aiming for a 6:00 pace ...

Ronald Irwin1:29:59M2161Ultimate6:00
It wasn't easy but not too hard either it as still pretty warm but no sun and a little breeze + not running a 21.1 made the difference.   I didn't specifically train for Endur so running faster is a wee bit foreign to me until this event.  




























My average cadence was up 11 spm and my stride length increased 50 cm.   Its probably a result of not fading like I did in the half yesterday.    I wore a fanny pack with 250ml of water but never reached for it.  I only drank once on the way out but I did dump water on my head 5 or 6 times just trying to keep the temps under control.  It felt allot better today but it was still a pretty good effort I didn't leave allot out there.   Tomorrow its the 30 km cross country run at Shades Mills. 

No comments: