Sunday, July 3, 2016

Lions Head Saturday

Great day spent was some amazing friends in a magical place we call Lions Head.    

In the morning we headed out for a little Kayak.   It was pretty choppy with a stiff breeze but I really enjoyed the ride.   Logged 4.2 k on the water ...











After the Kayak we had lunch on the beach BBQ Burgers ,  Hot Dogs and all the trappings.  

After lunch Patrick and I headed out on the Bruce Trail logging an 11Ker with some of the most beautiful vistas I have ever had an opportunity to experience.   It only 90 minutes from my home so I already have plans to explore the area allot more very soon.  










There is still allot of stupid shit going on in my life.   No matter how hard I try to distance myself from the drama it just keeps landing on more doorstep .... maybe a day at the beach today will help!  

No comments: