Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Back at it!

5K@6:00 pace today on my meal break.   

Since Endur I have done two Marathons,  one in Sept and one in Oct.  Daily runs have been anything but daily but I am still getting them in.    Since mid August I was away from work for 6 weeks not hitting the Gym at lunch.   I really didn't think that those daily runs on the treadmill made that much of a difference but they actually do!  Vacations are over until Jan so I am looking forward to getting back to the daily routines.   On an interesting note every time I am off my resting HR goes from mid 50s to mid 60s.   Its hard to believe what an impact the little things make. 

After STWM I had a very painful right hip on Monday and yesterday it moved down the leg to the calf.   I was in so much discomfort that it woke me up S M T nights!   Its OK  now,  almost gone.   I am not unfamiliar with this sorts of thing it has happened before.  I really think it has something to do with running in the cold!  I find out in two weeks running the Beav 50Ker ...it will be coldish I am sure. 

Weighed in today after the swelling in the leg went down tipping the scales at 177 lbs. 

No comments: