30K stage 3 done in 3:49:34. It was 6 5K loops, total elevation came in somewhere around 600m, felt like a wee bit of climbing! Wasn't into the first loop at all , ran super slow. About half way through the second loop I felt more into it and by third it was trail business as usual. Watched the HR through the run , high 120s, lots of 130s and the occasional 140+. I wasn't able to reel in the pace very well in stage 1 and 2 more or less running my 6:30ish pace. I was really looking forward to a lazy 30K trail run and that is what I did.
Last Day of the 2025 2026 Season
-
That a wrap on the ski year. Had a few more turns at Blue on Saturday
April 11th.
Conditions were firm in the morning but very quickly...
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment