Tuesday, December 14, 2010

NOT Tempo Tuesday

Had some DLP after Sundays race on Monday. Not too bad just enough to remind me of the up and down run. Today it was all about snow! A very persistent squall off Georgian Bay nailed us yesterday so it was 4 hours of snow removal today. In spite of all the activity and a late night bed at 4am after working to 2am getting home close to 3am I managed to get a 5K run at an easy 5:30 pace . This was suppose to be a tempo run but I just wasn't up to it.

2 comments:

Anne said...

@3am I wonder why??

I actually was really sore Monday from the race...remind me not to drop my miliage that drassic again.

Anonymous said...

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites really
nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the road. All the best
Feel free to visit my homepage :: insomnia