Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Weekend Running

Had a 4 day weekend ,  ran more or less all my Ks at one time! 

On Friday Dec 13th  I logged 36 km on the tack at the Owen Sound Y.   HR was in the high 120s through 15 km the slowly climbed to the high 140s closing in on 25 km.   At the 25 km mark I geared it down from a 6:00 pace to around a 7:30 pace and the HR dropped into the 130s.    The run was done the usual way 0.5 L or water and 1 S Cap every 10 km,  no calories. 

On Sunday Dec 15th  I logged 4 km on the backyard trail.  Was going to do Snowshoes but the Hoka Stinson ATR 5's wouldn't fit into the bindings so I decided to stick to these shoes vs changing into my Adidas Gortex.    There wasn't quite enough snow to snowshoe but there was a little too much for running...no big deal I was going short that day.

No comments: