Sunday, April 5, 2020

Mid 4, 5 and 6

This has been a rather routine week for me pulling a night shift from home.   I more less get up late afternoon.  Have breakfast and catch up on the crazy Covid 19 world then head out for an hour or so run on the backyard trail.   Afterwards its an hour or 2 in the hot tub,   time preping food and having my lunch before starting work again.   With all that going on its been super easy to get lost in my head on the trail so I am thinking a long one is in order ......

1 lap = 800m  under good  conditions thats about 6.66 min / lap
30 km would be 38 laps = 4.2 hours
42.2 km would be 53 laps = 5.8 hours
50 km would be 63 laps = 6.9 hours

Of course thats without breaks!   


So in summary the last 3 days ....
Friday     5.6 km
Saturday 5.6 km
Sunday   5.6 km


No comments: