Monday, November 17, 2014

Mixing it up

Adidas Super Nova Gortex Trail shoes Saturday on the snowy back roads and tractor trails of West Grey.  On Sunday it was the Hokas on the Track at the Owen Sound Y.  Today it was the Mizuno Wave Elixers on the Treadmill.   Didn't notice much of a transition jumping between my Hokas and the Trail Shoes but holly smoked the Mizuno's on the treadmill were weird!!!   Felt more like slippers then running shoes.  I though the treadmill had a negative incline yet it was flat.  My left knee tweaked the first couple of dozen steps and my right foot metatarsal was a grinding away even with the supports.   I am a BIG FAN of the Hokas.    I did 30K on a hard track and the feet felt great/    It will be interesting if I feel the same way as I up the weekly distance!  

Logged 7K at a mostly 5:27 pace on this evenings meal break.  

No comments: