Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Sunday, Monday and Tuesday

Back home after a week in the sunny warm south....

Sunday - Was going to Hanover for some groceries so I figured I would hit the gym at Allan Park for a little run and lift.   Plans changed a wee bit when I found that I had grabbed a shirt instead of shorts when I hastily left home.    The lift was a given then I remembered last Feb in Mendoza when I did a 5K in Jeans after a wine tour!   So I geared it down to a 7:30 pace did no 300m cool down at the end jumping off the treadmill straight to the shower logging a 5 km BAM.  

Monday - 30 km logged on the track at the Owen Sound Y.  Had lots of trepidation going into this one missed my last planned LSD 2 weeks ago due to a cold.  Vacation was only days away from that missed LSD I wanted to make sure I got over the cold before hand.  As it turns out the run was really quite good.  At 4K the wheels came off for a bit and I though it was going to be a grueling 3 hours instead I ran through it and the rest of the run was a breeze.  Heart cooperated very well not climbing into the 130s well into the second hour.  In the third hour the HR held in the 130s...if often climbs into the 140s but not today.   

Fitbit data ...



Tuesday - Starting another round of mids.  Jumped on the treadmill before the first hour was out logging my usual 5 km run @ 6:00 pace.  


No comments: