Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Best recovery run ever!

First time lacing up since the DG  4K done at a mostly 6:00 pace on my lunch break this eve.    I have no muscle pain whatsoever ...none!   Now that weird because on the last lap of the DG I was contemplating walking down the big one backwards because my Quads were on fire!   The right heal rub is still hurting a bit but thats it!   I usually go 5K at lunch but I felt so dam good that I decided to stop before it changed.  

At the DG I decided that I wasn't going to do the next 100 Miler in Mich Sept 6,7.  It was primarily due to the logistics of the race ,   4 hour drive ,  longer loop, no where to crash  and so on and so forth.....but I have a plan,  yes I have a plan so what the heck next 100 miler in 3 weeks!    The only part of the "plan" that I am sort of dreading and wondering about is the 4 hour drive home!   Sunday could be a rather long day.


No comments: