Monday, July 22, 2024

Got some beaver then made it hard.

Had a busy weekend!  I didn't run Friday or Saturday so I had to get one in Sunday.   


Got back to Beaver Valley Sunday running my 21.1K "Grahams/Eugenia/Hogg's" loop.   It was as much about getting my mental on as it was actually preparing for upcoming events.   Waited until late morning to head out wanting to run in the heat.   Luck had it the air was dry and there was often a cooping breeze at the higher elevations.   Managed to sneak in in just under 4 hours … about right when I am doing just enough.





































I was back at work Monday...watch readiness score said I was 2/100 LOL.   Hit the treadmill for a 5K @ 6:00 pace ....it was hard but I managed OK ,  Endur will be much harder.   

No comments: