Saturday, July 6, 2024

Summit 700 21.1 Trail Race - Blue Mountain Ontario - Saturday July 6, 2024

 It wasn't quiet what I expected but I got it done in 4hrs 29min 3sec.   Traveled to Blue with Grant and Raj.  Grant did his own thing and I paced Raj or perhaps Raj paced me today.   Yesterday I was testing a hammock when it let loose dropping 3' landing on my right hip...the hip that had been bothering me from time to time up to including Niagara.   I don't think there is a serious injury but it was pretty sore and prevented me from being aggressive on the downhills.  Pretty much ran the entire race with a bit of pain but it did seem to get better towards the end of the race and feels pretty good this evening.  

Forgot to turn the Garmin off!   There was also and 800 meter stretch that it was paused.  Not a great data day LOL.  



No comments: