Monday, January 18, 2010

Run 2 Today

I was waiting for Carrie to get home so I killed some time on the tread mil. Managed an 8K run at a 5:30 pace before dinner arrived. I had put wood on the fire prior to running. My back faced the glass door. The IR heat was really heating me up. Although the treadmill is bouncy and takes more of an effort the running on a hard surface the heat takes a bigger tole. The legs felt tired tonight. Didn't get much of a recovery from Saturdays LSD and Alpine Skiing on Sunday. I like running on tired legs and really believe the two run days will help in the longer races in the spring. This weeks LSD will be outdoors. On Sunday I am going to do the Creemore Snow Run. It will be really nice to get together with the OUSers... its along time between Vulture Bait and the Spring Warm Up.

No comments: