Monday, January 27, 2014

Powered by Hedly

Back on Eves this week .... three themes came up on my run this eve!

1)  I am pooped ,  really tired.   Been doing tons of cross training ,  snow removal that is.   So much so today that after 4 hour of back breaking labor I came in the house and had an overwhelming desire to sleep...instead I went to work! Its all good cross training I suppose.

2) Trying to sleep and trying to forget about running when your running have allot in common.  In both cases your mind wonders and you forget about what it is you are trying to do.


3) Was going to stop at 5K but just as I was about to begin the cool down sequence Hedlys " I can do anything" song came on OZ FM ,  the Rock of the Rock.   Had to keep going logging 6K tonight on my lunch run!


No comments: