Tuesday, March 24, 2009

12K last eve

Jumped on the treadmill at 10:30 for a 12K cruise at a 5:00 pace before I started work at midnight!

Had a little scare with the Garmin yesterday. Have been having trouble with one of my PCs , had it on the bench and was working on it , just finished removing the Sata drive and swapped the power supply out. I plugged the Garmin in to a USB port on the back of the PC Sync up the DB. It came up with a "New Hardware Found , do you want to install the driver" . I said no , unplugged the Garmin and plugged it into a front USB port like I usually do .... NOTHING happened. I tried to turn it on but it wasnt responding. Tried several times to no avail! I wa resigned to sending it out for repair but what would I do without it! This morning I was looking ta the Garmin Web info and was getting ready to call, tried the Garmin one more time and presto ... came up with " Lo Battery". It took a few hours to fully charge and it was fine!

No comments: