Wednesday, April 2, 2008

O2 Max today











Did a fast 10K , 4:45 pace. Temp was -3 /Sun/Light Westerly Breeze. I headed South on the 2nd toward the Schmidt Farm. The run has a +/- 200m change in elevation so its a bit of a challange at times. Best I had done this run beofre was somewhere 49minutes and change ! Today I smashed that number with a 47:29 time! I really have run thoughought the Winter , minimum of 30K a week and a Max of 70K. The effort seems to be paying off. Saturday I did a LSD 25K, Monday it was an easy 10K on the treadmill at a 5:30 pace . I have a 10K coming up in 5 weeks , last year I did 44:51 , if all goes as planned I hope to break the 44 minute mark , maybe even 43 but thats a bit of a stretch. I think I will try to do some weights tomrrow or Friday then another long run on Sat ... may squeeeze in a Run !

No comments: